High Risk Patients often require detailed assessment involving
- Genetic counseling.
- Prenatal screening and diagnosis with facilities, which include biochemical marker screening, chorion villus sampling, aminotesis, fetal blood sampling and advanced ultrasound for detection of fetal anomalies.
- Extensive ante - partum and intra- partum fetal suveillance.
- Specialized neonatal care.
- Fetal Medicine Clinic.
- HOPE Clinic (High Risk OPD on Paediatric Evaluation).
The High Risk Pregnancy Clinic aims at providing surveillance and Management of Pregnancies at risk due to either
- Past obstetric outcomes like repeated abortions, previous still birth or neonatal deaths.
- Medical illness complicating pregnancy.
- Events occurring during the present pregnancy like baby’s growth deficit restriction, prematurity, bleeding or rupture of the waterbag & resulting in watery vaginal discharge.
- Multiple Pregnancies.
Location: 8th floor, MDT Room.
Days & Timings: Tuesday & Friday: 4 pm to 6 pm.
For Appointments Contact
Clinic Coordinator: Dr Seeru Garg - 9833702339 / 02 225763500