Dr. Nikhil Shetty
MBBS, M.S.(Ortho.), Fellow Ship In Hip & Knee Arthroplasty
- Possess 10 years of clinical experience, involved in clinical care and decision making for the following cases: accidents, trauma, knee and hip arthritis, sports injuries and pediatric orthopedics.
- Worked as a senior registrar for 6 months in department of orthopaedics at King Edward Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, India.
- Worked as a fellow for 1 year in Advanced Hip and Knee surgeries at Dr. L.H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai, Mumbai, India.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor (3 years) in department of orthopaedics at Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil medical college and hospital, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, India.
- Consultant Orthopaedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon in Dr. L.H. Hiranandani Hospital, Powai & Disha Hospital, Ghatkopar.
- Pursuing private practice in Ghatkopar, Powai & other suburban areas of Mumbai.