- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital welcomes you to use our Online Payment Facility for payments against doctor consultation fees/ deposit for hospital services.
- This facility is available on the hospital's website www.hiranandanihospital.org which is the official website of the hospital.
- The facility will be available for online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking only.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding contract. You shall not use this section if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws.
- When making any online payment(s) through your credit card/ net banking account(s), you will be redirected to the Payment Gateway page. The Payment Gateway will redirect you to other website(s) maintained or controlled by third party (ies) (the "non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website(s)"). Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital does not control the non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website(s) and is not responsible for any transactions on the non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website(s). Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital is not responsible for, shall have no liability for and disclaims all warranties whatsoever expressed or implied related to the non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website, including without limitation any warranties related to performance, security, stability, or non-infringement of the title of the non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website(s) and website content or any controls downloaded from the non- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital website.
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital shall not be responsible for any issues pertaining to the online payment(s) made by you through your credit card/ net banking account(s) including but not limited to, excess charges charged by the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, double debit to the credit card account, invalid card details, authentication of card details and ancillary/ incidental charges for the transaction. You are requested to communicate all grievances related to such issues to Your Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier. The Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital helpline will not entertain or address any such grievances or issues.
- If the Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier declines payment, Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital shall be under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. Customers should check with their Bank/ credit card or net banking account supplier, that payment has been deducted from their account.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card/ net banking account details provided by you for availing of services will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card/net banking account which is not lawfully owned by you
- The Hospital shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects in the Online Payment Facility
- Any dispute arising out of such use of the facility will be governed by the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai
- Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital does not warrant or makes any representations regarding the use or the results of the Service in terms of its compatibility, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You assume total responsibility and risk for your access and use of the Service.
- The Hospital may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions at its discretion without any prior notice to the remitter/patient. Such Modified Terms and Conditions shall be applicable with immediate effect.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy
- If any payment is due to be refunded, will be initiated only after the same is duly approved by the respective authority of the hospital to issue the refund. By issuing cheque only.
- All bank processing charges of bank/ software vendor in the event of refund due to cancellation of consultation by patient will be deducted from the refund of the payee.
- We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.